Bloomberg Law - Revolutionizing Legal Research
Bloomberg Law is revolutionizing the legal research industry with a system that powerfully integrates comprehensive legal content from BNA, company market information, and proprietary news—all searchable, in one place.
Bloomberg Law features include:
- Bloomberg BNA Commentary and Analysis - Over 120 law reports including contributed content from leading practitioners and your choice of updates through Email Notifications; plus, headnotes and classification outlines, books and treatises, manuals and Portfolios.
- Search Options - The <GO> Bar to start your research from anywhere on the system, the source tree for using keywords to search any legal source or combination of legal sources, and specialized searches with fields specific to content sets for more targeted searching.
- Practice Centers - Easy-to-navigate access to practice area-specific resources-in one place. Each Practice Center features relevant primary sources, legal analysis, news and practice tools, and can be set as your home page with one click.
- Litigation & Dockets - Case law, docket and other litigation-related research all through one menu. With Bloomberg Law Dockets(SM), you receive unparalleled access to dockets and filings of all federal courts plus many U.S. state and international courts, including unlimited searches and new case alerts-expedited in many jurisdictions with Breaking Complaints.
- Transactional Law - The vital resources every transactional attorney needs, including searches for example documents and clauses across a proprietary database of documents selected and categorized by experienced transactional attorneys; a dedicated EDGAR Search; deal news; expert commentary; practice notes; legal treatises; deal timelines and checklists; and document and clause descriptions.
- Legislative & Regulatory - Fielded search and alerts, legislative and regulatory materials (including for self-regulatory organizations (SROs)), administrative law opinions and current awareness for legislative and regulatory matters.
- BCite - Bloomberg Law's legal citation tool and one of only three major U.S. legal citators.
- Research Trail - Recent work automatically saved and organized. The documents you have viewed and the searches you have conducted during the last 90 days can be filtered, searched, and reused.
- Seamless Integration - The legal resources you need combined with Bloomberg's world-class, real-time news and company and market information.
- 24/7 Customer Support - Bloomberg Law's Help Desk combines the knowledge of skilled legal, business, research, and technology experts to answer all your Bloomberg Law questions.
See for yourself—start your FREE trial to Bloomberg Law
now. If you need assistance, our Help
Desk is available to you 24/7. Call us. Anytime. 1-888-560-BLAW
(2529) or firstname.lastname@example.org.